GAME !!!

      

MOBILE LEGENDS BANG BANG 

WHY I DO PLAY THAT GAME?
I play mobile because its like animation and we can play with friend and talk  and its help when we bored its an online game!
Most people play mobile legend main le not like PUBG.
 Mobile legend is also in top list game in world and the more country which play MLBB is INDONESIA.\ country.
I started playing this game seems from 2018 and I got this game information my friend KEZANG.
This game is easy but when I start playing for first time its very hard and I was playing game for first time before I hasn't played game.
Ahh so  when I play MLBB my FAVOURITE hero is GUSION  because this hero has more damage and strong not mean this hero is best if you can play all hero are strong for me GUSION is the one because I'm  PERFACT in that hero.
Hope you will try this game too!!!!


           

                         

Comments